DPC is a full-service CPA and business advisory firm with a flexible work from home environment and an office in Bloomingdale, Illinois. DPC is a growing firm with many opportunities. Our firm was founded on the premise of a commitment to client relationships and providing a value, objective resource for a variety of financial, tax, and advisory needs. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits (including BC/BS health plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, simple IRA, FSA, phone, internet, and mileage reimbursement), work from home with flexible work arrangements, discretionary bonus twice a year, paid society memberships, training, and continuing education. Salary is based on experience. Our vision is to provide a fun and challenging workplace for talented people.
Full Time Accounting Service- Staff Accountant
Accounting Service – Staff Accountant
Davidson Pargman & Company is looking for a new Accounting Services team member to provide full-time assistance in all areas of general accounting, payroll, business tax reporting requirements, and financial statements. Productivity, attention to detail, and a solid understanding of basic accounting principles are crucial skills for this remote role.
- 3plus years of experience in Public Accounting
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficiency in accounting software such as QuickBooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop with ProAdvisors certification a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office Software
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and present financial data accurately.
• Position involves working from your home office most of the time. If locate to northern Illinois, there would also be work performed on the client’s premises or Genoa or Bloomingdale office which may require the use of your personal car with mileage reimbursement.
Please contact Carissa Brendle at email@example.com if you are interested in applying.